Ballycumber Wind Farm – EBoP & CBoP
Mainline completed the EBoP (Electrical Balance of Plant) & CBoP (Civil) works in 2019, the scope of the project included:
- EBoP Substation Design and Build / Fit Out (IPP and ESBN stations)
- Wind Farm and Grid Connection MV/HV Cables (Installation/Jointing/Testing)
- Wind Farm and Grid Connection Fiber (Installation/Jointing/Testing)
- Completion of the CBoP Works upon Termination of CBoP Main Contract (due to Examinership of the CBoP Contractor). CBoP Works included significant Substation, Wind Farm, Delivery Route and 38kV Grid Connection works.
- Managing, liaising, co-ordination commissioning of the Sub-station with the ESB Networks (ESBN).
- PSCS for all of the above.