The Year in Numbers: 2019.
2019 has been another successful year for Mainline, with further very significant opportunities secured for 2020. The year can be concisely summarised with the following numbers:
- Over 175,000m of HV/MV Cable installed nationally.
- Over 80,000 Water Meter reads carried out nationally.
- Over 70,000m of telecoms fibre installed nationally.
- Over 53,000 kW hours of Solar Power generated by Mainline constructed Solar PV installations.
- Over 12,000 Airside Manhours on Dublin and Cork Airports.
- Over 10,000 Restricted Working Manhours for ESB.
- Over 6,000 Telecommunication Engineer support hours provided.
- Over 3,500 WIFI units installed in public & commercial premises nationally and in the UK.
- Over 2,800 visits to Telecom installations nationally.
- Over 200 Non-domestic Water meters installed in Cork.
- Over 150 MV/HV Joints and Terminations of various sizes completed nationally.
- Over 64 Wind Turbines fully “fit-out” (LV and HV) with subsequent HV commissioning and switching.
- Over 20% increase to the Mainline Team
- Over 20% increase to the Mainline Fleet
- ZERO – Most Importantly our Accident Frequency Rate (AFR) was 0.0. (for reporting year to date, April 2019 to Dec 2019)
Thanks to all our Clients, Customers and Staff who helped to make this happen, and we look forward to a mutually successful 2020!