The Year in Numbers: 2018.
2018 has been another successful year for Mainline, with further significant opportunities ahead for 2019. The year can be concisely summarised with the following numbers:
- Over 105,000m of HV/MV Cable installed nationally.
- Over 85,000m of telecoms fibre installed nationally.
- Over 85,000 homes & businesses visited nationally, over a number of Contracts.
- Over 80,000 Water Meter reads carried out nationally.
- Over 50,000 kW hours of Solar Power generated by Mainline constructed Solar PV installations.
- Over 8,000 visits to Telecom installations nationally.
- Over 6,000 Telecommunication Engineer support hours provided.
- Over 10,000 Airside Manhours on Dublin and Cork Airports.
- Over 3000 WIFI units installed in public & commercial premises nationally and in the UK.
- Over 1,000 Non-domestic Water meters installed in Cork.
- Over 150 MV/HV Joints and Terminations of various sizes completed nationally.
- Over 25 Wind Turbines fully “fit-out” (LV and HV) with subsequent HV commissioning and switching.
Thanks to all our Clients, Customers and Staff who helped to make this happen, and we look forward to a mutually successful 2019!