The Year in Numbers: 2017.
2017 has been another successful year for Mainline and the business has grown significantly with further significant expansion of our Power Division, and the addition of several Contracts.
The year can be concisely summarised with the following numbers:
• Over 600,000m of HV/MV Cable installed nationally.
• Over 170,000m of telecoms fibre installed nationally.
• Over 88,000 homes & businesses visited nationally, over a number of Contracts.
• Over 85,000 Water Meter reads carried out nationally.
• Over 50,000 kW hours of Solar Power generated by Mainline constructed Solar PV installations.
• Over 15,000 Domestic Water meters installed in Kerry, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Tipperary & Clare.
• Over 10,000 visits to Telecom installations nationally.
• Over 6,000 Telecommunication Engineer support hours provided.
• Over 2,000 Non-domestic Water meters installed in Cork.
• Over 800 Man days of Rope Access Maintenance works completed in Wind Turbines nationally.
• Over 500 WIFI units installed in public & commercial premises nationally.
• Over 500 MV/HV Joints and Terminations of various sizes completed nationally.
• Over 100 Wind Turbines fully “fit-out” (LV and HV) with subsequent HV commissioning and switching.
• HV Maintenance works completed on over 100 turbines on 10 windfarms across the UK and Ireland.
Thanks to all our Clients, Customers and Staff who helped to make this happen, and we look forward to a mutually successful 2018 together!