The year in numbers: 2015.
2015 has been another successful year for Mainline and the business has grown significantly with the significant expansion of our Power Division, and the addition of several Contracts.
The year can be concisely summarised with the following numbers:
• Over 250,000m of HV Cable installed nationally
• Over 150,000 homes & businesses visited nationally, over a number of Contracts
• Over 110,000 Water meters installed in Kerry, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Tipperary & Clare
• Over 100,000m of telecoms fibre installed nationally
• Over 80,000 Water Meter reads carried out in Cork county
• Over 10,000 visits to Telecom installations nationally
• Over 5,000 Telecommunication Engineer support hours provided
• Over 1,500 remote Central Heating Units installed in Domestic premises.
• Over 750 WIFI units installed in public & commercial premises nationally
• Over 12,000 kW hours of Solar Power generated by Mainline constructed Solar PV installations.
• Over 45 Wind Turbines commissioned nationally
Thanks to all our Clients and Customers who helped to make this happen, and we look forward to a mutually successful 2016 together!