The Year in Numbers: 2013.
2013 has been another successful year for Morrison Mainline and the business has grown significantly with the addition of a number of Contracts, most notably the Irish Water Domestic Metering Contract in conjunction with our Project Partners J Murphy & Sons.
The year can be concisely summarised with the following numbers:
• Over 80,000 Water Meter reads carried out in Cork county.
• Over 35,000 homes visited nationally, with works completed over a number of Contracts
• Over 20,000 electrical Installations completed in Domestic premises nationally
• Over 16,000 visits to Telecom installations nationally
• Over 15,000 Telecommunication Engineer support hours provided
• Over 11,000 Water meters installed in Kerry and Limerick (since September)
• Over 10,000m of telecoms fibre installed nationally
• Over 5,000m of Fibre and Electrical ducting installed nationally
• Over 1,000 WIFI units installed in commercial premises nationally
Thanks to all our Clients and Customers who helped to make this happen, and we look forward to a mutually successful 2014 together!