Mainline’s technical knowledge and civil expertise is extensive and enables us to deliver all associated civil works relevant to our power, water, telecoms and energy projects. We have an impressive track record of safe and successful delivery of major long-term frameworks, with the likes of ESB Networks, ESN Telecoms and Irish Water.
Our civil services include:
- Underground networks including chamber, pipework and associated fittings
- Installation of ducting
- Installation of earthing
- Installation of direct bury cables
- Installation of grid connections from windfarms
- Construction of substation buildings and compounds
- Construction of windfarm roads
- Construction of bunded transformer bases
- Complete compound civil works and construction of buildings and relay rooms
- Installation of line cubicle bases, ducting, surfacing of compounds and erection of compound fencing and support structures.
- The provision and uplift of access networks including cabling, poling and associated civil works
- Construction transformer/arc suppression coil (ASC) bunds including blast walls
- Construction of MV/HV switchgear buildings
- Construction of new blockwork cable ducting
We have an extensive track record of safe and successful delivery of major long-term frameworks, with likes of ESB Networks, ESN Telecoms and Irish Water.