Markbygden Wind Farm Sweden – EBOP
Mainline are currently delivering a significant second Wind Farm project in Northern Sweden, Phases 1 & 2 of Markbygden Wind Farm, part of the overall 1,002 Turbine Markbygden cluster, close to Pitea.
Scope of work includes:
- Full Electrical Design for Markbygden Wind Farm (Phases 1-3) for a total of 137 wind turbines c/w 680km of 36kV collector system.
- Currently delivering Phases 1 & 2 EBoP works for 69 wind turbines comprising
- Over 350km of MV cable,
- Over 90km of associated Earthing conductor
- Over 90km of telecoms fibre
- Installation of cable jointing, terminations and testing/commissioning of the 36kV collector system
- Wind turbine earthing installation for 69 wind turbines
- Design, supply, installation and commissioning of 9 external Switching Stations all fitted with 36kV switchgear, protection and LV requirements.
- Managing, liaising and coordinating on site activities