We are always on the look out for new talent to work within our expanding organisation. If you have experience that you consider relevant to our organisation and would like a fresh challenge then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our current vacancies:
Mainline Group is a Deloitte Best Managed Company and leading provider of Network Construction and Support Services within the Water, Telecom & Energy sectors. Working directly for the country’s largest Utility Suppliers, Mainline’s business is centred on the build, replacement, repair and maintenance of their utility network infrastructure.
Our Power Division is focused primarily on Renewable energy, and has grown significant within the Wind, and more recently Solar sectors. We are now looking to strengthen our team, and our position, within the Irish Energy market. For further information on Mainline Group, please visit www.mainline.ie
About the Role:
We are now seeking an Electrical Engineer / Electrical Project Manager to join our Power Division, based in Cork. The successful candidate will report directly to the Senior Electrical Project Manager. This position will provide support in all areas to the Power Division as well as the team members, and requires a high degree of technical knowledge and business acumen.
This position requires that an individual be comfortable in a fast paced work environment, as well as possess excellent problem solving skills, superior organisational and communication skills and the highest level of discretion and professionalism.
- Project management and supervision of electrical projects to specific budget and time constraints.
- Manage Project Costings and assist with project finance reporting.
- Daily and weekly progress reports on works completed.
- Identify issues and risks at the earliest opportunity and resolve or escalate issues as appropriate.
- Prepare Tender Submissions
- Support Business Development, through tendering and business networking.
- Liaise with the SHEQ Manager (Safety, Health, Environment & Quality) on all project SHEQ matters.
- Customer Care.
- Schedule of workload, equipment and resources.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering & 5-7 years post qualification experience within the industry.
- Previous experience with MV/HV is preferred.
- Previous experience with Solar / Wind Energy / Airfield works is preferred.
- Electrical design experience would be advantageous
- Excellent Commercial knowledge and understanding
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including diagnostic skills
- Planning skills
- People management
- Problem solving
- Good Business Knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Change management skills
- Good initiative
- Ability to juggle and manage many priorities
- Ability to work independently
- Prepared to work out of office hours and occasionally on weekends, as and when required
This is a fast growing division of our Business and accordingly this position presents a great opportunity for the right candidate, as we are looking for someone who will get involved, and progress with the business as it grows.
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
Location: Office base is Wilton, Cork & supporting operations nationwide.
Position: Permanent & Full time
If you are interested in joining an exciting and dynamic Irish owned company, please respond with your CV and salary expectation to email@example.com